Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Talk-ing

I didn't check my old write up here. I never bother to check and I don't ask you to vet through all the 400+ posting here.
So, apologize if I have raised the same subject as the header or maybe write the same stuff in the same url.

Baby Talk.
Its only cute when it comes from babies.
But, definitely NOT from you as an elderly.

What were you thinking?
Baby-talking on social networking?
Regardless whether its on facebook or twitter ..its just so not cool!

How old are you again?
Hah.
I feel annoyed with some friends who tried to look CUTE and COOL by using some of the baby language of her page.
I understand...
No one is forcing me to stalk and go through their page.
Who gives a fuck kan?
People will say this
"Sapa suruh tengok?Nak sentap2/marah2 tgk page aku siapa suruh??"

Lahh.....please blame Mr Zukerberg for his system where I already clicked "Hide all post from xxx"..and your updates still popped up into my news feed.
Not good. Not good!
So, tell me -how am I supposed to let go my annoying-emotion to certain people on facebook?

Its not that I hate them or something.
Its just...we dont have the similiar kind of "language" anymore.
I deleted friends only when I think -
"I can't be your friend anymore and I think I should remove you since we are not talking to each other anymore"

Deleting friends on facebook-not really my thing!
So, whats up with the baby-talking??
Duhh..

I know you wanna look COOL,CUTE,BUBBLY or maybe LOVELY to some people..
But, its not THAT CUTE though.
It doesn't jive with you age and the current situation where you have more than 200++ viewers as your friends on the social network!

I believed,BABY TALK applies for babies and to your partner (before or after sex and ONLY when NO ONE is AROUND-except both of you)

Don't baby-talking to everyone, please.
Its just sounds "Euuuuuuwwwwwww-ishh"

Just my 69cents. =)