Monday, May 9, 2011

Blues attacked!



Today I don't feel like doing anything.....

This is what I feel today.
Malas ye.
SuperLazy like a lizard.

Its almost 12.00 pm.
My stomach is growling..loudly..
The office is in silent.
So, the sounds of my stomach can be heard clearly.
Hahaha

The Monday blues hitting me quite serious.
Since 8.30 am till now..
What I did was replying email (office and personal), facebooking, tweeting, bmm-ing and youtubing..also typing.

Even the Red Devils won over The Blues last nite..but still the blues is attacking me today. (Glory Glory Man United!!!..Glory2 Man United!!!) =D
Its Monday.Its normal.
Most of the people are quite lazy..including me.

I am hungry.
Been thinking of KFC for the past one week.
This crazy- period- craving is back!

I always believe, when you are single..you tend to make "food" as your sparing partner.
Kan?
I eat like nobody business.
Craving for this and that.
Eat like a bull and enjoying the cuisine like I have no tomorrow.

End up, the results of too much happiness in eating is this.

My sexy bloated tummy and my extra size of the sexy ass.
Nothing lasts forever, so does the happiness of enjoying any cuisine in life!

Eating is part of my happiness so I need not to bullshitting and complaining about why I am so fat these days.=)
Pay back time, yaww!!

I am thinking of Yoga, fasting and back to the driving range again..and please dont forget - the brisk walk in the evening.
Get ready to fire the fat!

But still..I have to move my ass first!
"Lazy"- need to be dumped into the bin!