Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hoppers

People called me a job hopper
and yet some people didnt know that I also can be called as house hopper.
Have you heard about that?

Moving houses is not really my thing.
But due to certain circumstances, I just had to.
I prefer not to move anywhere since I always attached to the places I live.
Its called home.
The shelter that I live and I will call it - a comfort place and where the heart is.

House hopper.
I need to move out again.
Since my best friend ran away from the husband and I think she ran away for good, this time.
Six months ago, (after the incident-and after left my uncle's place )Ive rented this place with her.
Paying nearly half of the rent makes me feel so fucking good even my room is much more smaller that my previous house.

Its started when my best friend ran away from home without telling me where she headed to.
Great!
That is the friendship value that I get from a friend whom I used to share the laughter,sadness and the tears.
People could change within seconds!
Bear in mind, nothing lasts forever..Not your husband..Not even your friend whom you thought would be with you for quite sometimes.

She had some problems with the husband.
Being a second lady in that guy's life-was not easy.
Listening to the weird sounds while she was crying over some arguments makes me feel so protective towards her. Plus some abusive relationship kinda thing...
Supporting her till her last day with me-Sunday makes my heart break to pieces.
I havent shed any tears for quite sometimes and yet I cried over a best friend who never bother to think about others. Especially me! =) Nice huh?

She decided to go. When? I didnt know! Where? I never know!
That her final decision.
I have no other words to say.
Its more like a friendship-breakup which I dont think I'll be the same Lea again to her in the future.
She must have some concrete reason for doing that!
May God bless her in everything she do.
And May God protect her in any kinds of way.
Shes gone anyway...and I have no intention to find her.
Let her decide whats best for her!
All I could do is praying for her safety and happiness!
Take care, Na!

Now..Me and another housemate's story..
We were given a month by her husband who rushing-ly decide to let go this condo unit within month.
Since we both think that we couldn't afford to pay the whole monthly rent!
He gave another month for us to leave.
Life sucks eh sometimes?

Well, its fine with us.
We'll survive even we are in a deepshit!
Pity my other housemate-Aniz since she just moved in this month and I feel responsible for her as I was the one who brought her in.
Sorry Aniz..=( Never know this would happen so fucking fast!

Just because a friend who took a crazy decision..we will be kicked out next month!
I am thinking...
God is so great.
Some people doesn't think about others and we have always think about ourselves first next time
Hahhh!
Being selfish-its just not me,baby!

House hunting season starting today.
Be positive and always have faith in the this session!

I surely hate packing and unpacking again. Supertired like shit!
However,
God is always testing us.
I am speechless and only following the flow.
Everything happens for a reason..(bla bla bla..motivational sentence sometimes sounds so euw!)
I will continue to be nice to people and still have the courage to love my friends even someday they just left me without even a post note!

Life is fun!
Weeeheeeeeee!!!!
Test-It makes us stronger!