Monday, May 9, 2011

Best for the "Gedik" sickness

Have you ever been - Gedik?
Tell me that you never feel that gedikness in your entire life.
That is a lie!

I always portray myself as a very firm one.
In fact I do not entertain most of the nonsense hooohaaa-hoohaaa kinda attitude.
However, I just realize that I will be "Gedik" when I'm sick.
Saiko eh!

That is the moment that I'll be super fragile.
Whether its a fever, sore throat, flue or whatsoever, the gedikness will be shown.
Aha!

Last weekend was a very tiring weekend.
Our sibs gathering which is - date with the Durians, Freelance work brainstorming,Weddings, nite meet-up and that makes me fell sick!
Oh, not forgotten- the hot hot hot hot...weather.
By smoking too much (I guess) and drink less water..I was down with slight fever and very bad sore throat.

On Saturday nite, I turned down Na's birthday Dinnner , nite outing and an invitation to watch Fast Five.
Blame the sore throat which makes me feel so uncomfortable and decided not to go for all that.
Sorry people!=(

I drank a lot of water and cut my take on the ciggie..I lost my appetite and I slept a bit early, then woke up like 13 hours later.
Gah! That was an amazing sleep I ever had for the whole week. =)
My eyes were swollen and my throat was still like that. Pain!

Wanted to go to the clinic and so lazy to drive and do so!
Then, one of a kind friend called me up and offer his best service to send me to the clinic.
I brought my water bottle in my bag, since I had to drink a lot.
However, on the way there...I changed my mind.
I think it I dont have to meet the doctor and I just had to go to the pharmacy to buy something to suck!

We went to have lunch after the visit at the pharmacy.
and guess what?
I think the medicine is not the one that I got from the pharmacy...
But..the perfect medicine is this....


Please meet - The Pavlova! (The best cake on earth at the moment)

My friend said I dont need to see the doctor or buy RM20 something lozenges from the pharmacy... - This is best for the "GEDIK" sickness.

Too bad that I am "Gedik" when I am sick!
Thank you for giving me the best medication for my sickness.
=D
Me love Pavlova!
Alexis again this week....anyone? ;-)