Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Hunter

I am hunting now.
Not hunting for a companion, sleeping partner or a deer.
I am hunting for a place called "where the heart is"

House hunting could be the very exciting activities.
Despite the tense and the financial limitations.
It actually teach you on how to be more patient towards certain issues in life.
Again- the difficulties could bring you smile by the end of the day.
I am so used to it. Everyday is a new page in different chapter of life.

I considered myself as lucky since the other house-mate willingly to search and find the so called perfect place for us to stay.
Teamwork- at least.
We are currently doing A LOT of research from internet - seeking "apartments to rent" section in newspapers, make some calls- here and there, also we already started to view few places already. Even- we have more than 30 days to leave this place.
God will always be with us at any time.

The challenge-
Nice,comfortable secured and affordable place to stay in Kuala Lumpur.

House hunting- it could be fun!
Lets see, where my next nest would be starting from July 2011.

Have faith- everything will be FINE!
=)