Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lame or serious issue?


Aha..
I never know this could be a serious issue.
Until it came out on newspaper few days ago

I wonder, what government could do to prevent more spinster in the country?
Hahahaha...
In Malaysia- You could be called -"the late ones" when you are not married yet after age of 25.

I guess im part of "the late ones" la? Owh.

Why do women decided to be single and not being married towards certain age? Lets see..

No 1. - Normal excuse- "Belom sampai jodoh lagi..." or "Nobody wants me..." (Hopeless!)

No 2- Again normal excuse - I havent found the right guy (Because you decide to)

No 3- I am afraid to commit into a relationship since I had a pretty bad experience in my previous relationship/s (divorcee? used to be enggaged?psycho ex boyfriend? Heh!)

No 4- Career comes first! (Its all about the money)

No 5- I hate the 5 w + 1 H questions. What?When?Where?Who?Why? and How?(Sick sick sick!)

No 6- I just love being alone - Nonsense! - (Not all the time being alone is a nice feeling eh!)

No 7- Most of the guys that Ive met are "assholes" - (As always)

No 8- I just dont want to get married! (Preparing to die next to your pet esp cats)

No 9- I am a lesbian and I do not have apetite for any guy! (Finger licking good!)

Sigh..
Marriage is subjective.

I have no further comments on this since I haven't get to that stage -being a wife to someone or living with a lovely hubby or even have any plans to go to that stage of life.

Just curious...
why the government look so serious into this case since the country is dealing with thousands of
really serious case such as fuel price hike up, robbery. Mr. acid splasher, prostitutions or even DIVORCEE cases!

Do they want all women to get married as early as they can- then deal with the 'marriage nonsense kinda things since they are not really prepare mentally, physically and spiritually to be a wife" -later to add another divorce case into the court-especially Syariah's?

Please re-look at this issue.
Its not that SERIOUS!
Its just part of the issues which always being brought by makciks2 in the country since god knows when!

Does it bother you if some ladies are not married yet after age 25??
Why should you care???

Again-my 69cents.
So, please dont bother to ask why some people are just not married and maybe they are not like you- the "wifey type" or they are not marriageable!

Good morning people!
Have a great Wednesday!