Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Insecure vs Confidence



"Insecurity will destroy you and your relationship! Confidence is attractive!"

I retweet that in the morning, since I bet- a lot of people around us are living in a low level of confidence.
Including me.

Insecurity- it has been moled into my life for the past 26 years.
Even I had been thought, been advised to be confident in anything I do.
Stiil, the insecurity of myself can be seen!

It is so obvious when comes to "relationship"
I was a very insecure Girlfriend.
-Full of jealousy and never believe in everything my partner said or whatever I did for both of us in the relationship.

If they didn't call/text- I wonder what was wrong with them?
Did I do something wrong?
Did I hurt them with my language?
"Are they having fun with anyone else?"
"Are they forgotten me already?"
"They just don't love me anymore?"

If they didnt say "I miss you or I love you" towards the end of conversation-
I assumed that- They just dont love me.. and then..all this pretty-cute-but-annoying-question came out from my mouth
"Don't you miss me?"
or
"Do you love me?"

Insecure-insecure-insecure.
Fuck all that!

It is unhealthy attitude in a relationship.
Jealousy comes from the insecurity.
The insecurity might be the reason why he/she left you or you decided to go!

How to gain "confidence" in life?
By adapting all the experience that you gain in everyday life.
There are no top class university could make you gain your self-confident.
Even they could teach you -how to be confident.
Its all up to you to decide.
No one could force you to do it. Even you parents can only tell you how to look confident.

Insecurity could destroy your lovelife and your relationship with all the people in the world.
Please tell me..is there anyone in the world wants to be interact with a person who always thought that they are "stupid", "unpretty", "not-good enough in everything they do", "extrovert", "never trust her/himself" , "negative towards everything in life.." ALL the time??

We want to live the life to the fullest.
Enjoying every single details that happened in our life.
Becoming a confident person is part and parcel in making your life much more fun!

Learn how to be confident despite whatever people say about you.
Believe in yourself.
Felling down is normal.
Jealousy is also pretty normal but you just have to set a standard on the " healthy-jealousy-level"
Like a good friend, Coco always said "Confident itu penting ye!" =)

Still, I am dealing with "insecurity" every now and then.
Be confident, it easy to say.
Its hard to be -one!