Monday, May 9, 2011

Positive Note

Being negative towards my own life is always -me.
Looking at things differently just make me think of the negative thoughts.
That is not healthy.
I know.
Yet, with the negative aura..I live my life with tons of beautiful memories and the worst case scenario that always come-and-go.

However, some people mistaken that I am actually passing the negativity to other people's life.
No.
I didn't do it and so far as I remember, I havent done such a way yet.
I know we were given different path of life.
You might going to A and I might leaving the B to follow the route C.
It will never be the same.

I always showered my people with the positive note.
Especially friends who always be there for me.
When someone came and ask for an opinion..I tried to find the win-win solution for them.
Especially on the most complicated and the most important essence in life which called-LOVE.
No.
I am not the love doctor.
How could you be the love-doctor if you..yourself not even having one?
Stilll, the terms LOVE is quite subjective eh.

I am more giving them opinion on the other perspective in relationship matters.
Even my lovelife suck previously and till now...like I dont have any?!
Doesnt mean I cant help others!

And yet..when I get into so"positive"..still some people think that I am nonsense!
Dah!
No one wants to see the people that they love having a bad day, a JK moments, the down situation or whatever they called it!
Sometimes, money is not the answer for everything even money could buy happiness.
Supporting your people with the best positive opinion is more than enough sometimes. or most of the time.

As a human, we could tell them our opinion or "If I were you" kinda thing.
Giving the pro and cons on every scenario that they are dealing with are the best that I can do..most of the time.
We can't force them and tell them what to do.
They are matured enough to think whats the best for them.

Seeing they happy with their own choice is the greatest feeling on earth- at least for me.
Let them decide on anything that suits them best.
As a friend, you can only listen and give your personal opinion.
I always make sure this sentence came out from my mouth towards the end of the conversation
"I already tell you what are pro and cons of this. Now, its your call to make the decision!"

and yet..I am still here to listen and give my opinion on whatever trouble that they facing after the decision or so called their "bad-judgement" been made.

What friends for?
Make them happy and comfy when they with you.
Thats the real friendship.
And please put everything negative thoughts on their scenario.

Tell yourself that..
"Your life are different than mine..The steps that you took might be opposite than the one I chose!"
Trust me..you'll be happy. Sure, it works! I have done it hundred times.

That is why ..my friends are my family now.
They appreciate you more than the rest since you always be a good listener and supporting them in any kind of situation of their life.
Please don't judge and please leave the thoughts of -"I have to make my life better than yours!"
Since we are just human and we still make mistakes everyday.

Good night people!
=D