Monday, July 6, 2009

Another story of Drama Queen

It was on Saturday morning
After the futsal..pool playing and minum2 kinda thing..
4.30++ am

I was sitting on the couch..
With Lee was next to me.
I heard this from the master bedroom

"What do you expect me to do? Im working tomorrow."
"Sanggup you buat I cam ni?"

I looked at Lee who was yawning.
She said
" Jangan tanya aku apa2..."
I was sighh-ing.

Drama Queen attitude.
This 21 years old housemate..To be precise, Lee's exgf is making a drama.
Heh!
She had a fight with her new "other half"

I was smiling. She  took her car key and purse, then walked through the door.
Then , I clapped my hand..after she left..in front of Lee..

"Karma"
Lee smiled and said "Aku sekarang adalah WINNER!"
I smiled sarcasticly.
and went to bed.

Life is like that. 
God is paying "cash"
Heh!
I heard the similar story..but worst ~ about MariaMaria's Ex.
But still MariaMaria wants to be nice to her.
Heh!

Me? Happy at the moment, Alhamdulillah..
But tired and now sooo Menantoks!:P
Its Monday punnnnn!!!