Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Attention Seekers.

I just can't stand some of the people in my life who used to be one of the among greatest person that I know and turned out to be an "Attention Seekers"

This is normally happened to some women - supposedly be my friends and now seems like they are not.

Some people might say that I am arrogant.Sombong.Berlagak.Macam Bagus and whatever negative impression when meeting me  for the 1st time. I dont mind. I even happy to know that. Because I am tired to be friendly,bubbly and later people just dont simply care about you.

Ok, lets go back to the attention seekers subject.
Here it goes.
I used to be very friendly
Exteremely nice
Suka memujuk
Menjaga hati
Bla bla bla bla..

But now. I changed.. (Hello! People do change kan?)
I do not know why..But It seems tired to make everyone happy which is I never achieved to that point.
Win-Win Situation? No more.
Honestly,
When you are exteremely nice, exteremely bubbly and extremely friendly..
People know that you are always 
HAPPY GO LUCKY...
no matter what happens..
And some people taking an advantage on you for not treating you nicely.
I experienced that.

So, i decide to be Exteremely sombong! Heh! Ye ke?
Ok..not to that extend.
I am quite berlagak these days..
and because of that..some people are turned to be an attention seekers when I dont do "pujuk-ing" anymore.

And I couldnt careless...
Seriously.
Nowadays. I dont do pujuk-ing.. I dont really make people feel good and I just concerntrate on myself

Berlagak sungguh bukan?
Heh

~Deep inside..I am not like that...
Trust me and ask around.. Some great people knows me better~

Ok..Honestly.. Do I look sombong? Hehe..