Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love hurts as hurt as my gum now.

Is that true?
Love hurts right? When its end. Thats what I mean.
Due to the survey that I did unintentionally, I can see- when you like that person, when you are in love with that person, everything is so rosy. Everything is just perfect. 
You don't even bother about anything else. 
Or 
You dont event think about what is the consequences when you are SOOOOOOO in Love with that particular person.
What will happened next? 
Tomorrow?
The week after?
Nahh..
You don't even have a single thought of that.
All you need is..

SPACE ( for you and for her/him only)
TIME( more time please...as IF that 24hrs given is not enough)
LOVE (cherish the love..each time..each moment..MORE LOVE more and more!)

and 
without you realizing it..
You will start to upload the photos of you and your loved ones on your social networking page (Myspace, Facebook,Friendster,Tagged or whatsoever)
And the best thing is.. these example of captions will appear;

"Sayang my Baby"
"I love you so muchhh syhayangg"
"The one and only"
"Look my my shayang's face..He/She  is adorable rite?"
"He is mine..Hensem kan?"
"Muaaaahhhsssss..I love you Dearrr!"
"Muah Muah..I love you too" - Like talking to the photos of a guy yang tak hensem macam nak rak!-pastu mamat tu rupa2nya ada affair dan sleeping around sana sini. WTF?

Ok. (Nak muntah- Seriously)
I used to do that when I was Underage.
Not anymore.
*Geli*
(This action is normally done by the ladies.True- Please browse some of the profile in your FB/MS/FS friendlist now!)

You will trying to tell the whole world that you are so fcuking in love with this guy/gal. 
OMFG. I am laughing at myself when thinking about the nonsense that I used to do.
So Immature!
Haha
Hahaha
Hahahahahahahha

But when the Love ended.
*Sighhh*
You tend to see all the good things becoming opposite.
Why is that?
Either you trying to hate the one that you loved before
Or
You are being hurt REALLY REALLY Bad.
True heh?

So, What Im saying is.. 
I am basically annoyed & feel funny to all the Immature and Childish attitude people (like me in tahun gajah)
Love is hurt.
Love yourself first before you tell the whole wide world that you love that particular person so bloooooooodyyyy MUCH.. (pastu-bila da break off- MALU satu dunia kan?)

Or simple.
Just don't use..
"Muah Muah..or Muaaaccckkk..or Muaaahhhhhsss "
or
exposed your (muka pecah reban or muka pecah umah dan muka batang pisang) GF/BF  with words like this
"HANDSOME,CUTE,ADORABLE,bla bla bla"

Because the fact is NOT TRUE, FALSE!
He or she is NOT CUTE la oii!!! (Even IF he /she is cute on your eyes..it doesnt mean he/she is cute to everybody)
Jangan ye ye sangat la!
Heh!

I am so emotional today coz I am having this "penumbuhan gigi bongsu" and I feel quite annoyed. Saaaaakkkkkiiittt (even takde kena mengena)

That why I'm saying...

Love is hurt.
as hurt as my GUM now.

Serious sakit.