Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Next Level


Ok.I don't know. 
I might be prejudice to take this subject 

Getting Married at early age.(precisely- My age)

Ok.

I am not married yet and HONESTLY I don't even have a plan to get married.
I always thought that I am still young.
Yes I am.
But somehow when I browsing through  my social networking website, I realized that I am not "that" young anymore.
Am I??

Ok..
I can see that nearly half of friends at my age is busy preparing for their enggagement or weddings.
Some of them are excitedly waiting for their little ones in the womb
Quarter of them are still on bed- either in the labor room or at home (confinment duration take 44 days ,am I rite?) 
And suprisingly there are small amount of my friends are busy preparing for their son/daughter's cukur jambul event.

I was like
OMG...OMG..OMG...!
Ok guys...listen up!
Am i late here? Did I missed the train? Or the bus just left me?
Hehehe...

It does sound sarcastic, btw..
I heard some of my friends are busy looking for MR Right at the moment. (some of them-desperately- like they'll get killed if they havent found their rite guy by certain duration)
OMG again..
Haihhhhh*

I am smiling here.
Similing sarcastically.. and smiling until it reached my ears.
Ok. That is not gonna happened. Heh!

The thing is..
I still think that I am still - 

  • mak's baby
  • abah's daughter
  • a lil sister to my elder ones
  • a sweet young girlfriend
  • a childish friend 

and  

I am still a little girl. (Thats what I think!)


However, I always believe that
It's all about jodoh.
Being proposed, (every girl's dream)
The Mr. Right says I DO,
Get into the wedding,
Busy preparing for their big day.
Go out of town for their sweet honeymoon.
And the list goes on...da di da da di du de da 

Am I right here?
Don't tell me that I don't have the idea of myself living in that dream
I do.
I do have those kind of dream. Same like anyone else.

But, I don't think the TIME is appropriate now.
I don't think I could manage and accept the RESPONSIBILITY yet
I don't  think I can handle IT!

Because .....

The "JODOH" is not here yet. 
and I don't have it in mind.
Heh!

I love babies...
Their adorable..but, I don't think - Not for me , NOW! hehe
And to love in with the same person everyday? (again???)
Ok..I dont think so...at least not at the moment.

Ok. to Keep It Simple
I am just not ready..and when the time comes- I should be READY more than anyone else by now! Heh! 
Hehe..

"Hello..! Mak.. I'm turning 24 years old this year... Don't you think I should be married by now?"
Hehehehe...

Guys- I think- 24 is the new 19.
What do you say?
=D