Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No suitable title.

I always wish that I am not in my situation now. 
Meaning that, sometimes..I dont really like to be me. 

Expectation given was very high! I dont think  I can reach it. Well, thats life. The balancing factor is always there. We dont know what will happen next..even what will happen in the next 2 minutes.

Since I was a kid, I always wanted to be someone else's daughter. Day dreaming- most of the time. Always hope that I was one of  the RICHEST FAMILY's  daughter. The youngest! So that I will get whatever I want and all my wish will be granted!
However, I still keep dreaming until now. Haha..
Now even worst when I have to work my ass off to get the salary every month which always never enough.
When I think again...Its just a fantasy that I always dreamed of ..It will be never happened! And I guess I have a perfect family (even sometimes the attitude is uncompromising) Heheh
and I still love them..

Its just a rambling...
I do feel that I do not love to be myself currently..
Just because I AM FREAKING BROKE! hehe.