Monday, March 1, 2010

Bad Monday

1st March 2010
Not a very good day I supposed.
It started off early.

12 am- I was on facebook and received some of the sms-es which made my tears dropped.
1 am- Already on bed
2 am- Trying to sleep
3 am- Still couldn't sleep
4 am- Trying to sleep again

and yet I believed that I fell asleep around 5.
Sigh..
Its Monday.
Bad Monday.. ishk ishk ishkk..

Reached the office 29 mins late
Luckily the bosses were not around.
Unpacked my laptop bag- facebook-ofcmail- helped my team mate with the tender submission and tadaaaa.

Went for a meeting in the late morning- continue for another briefing on the afternoon and reached the office again around 4

Bad news- one after another.
It couldn't be good to start off Monday.

Bad news during the morning...during the briefing where I met the one who should be blamed for all the sins I've done...bad news when I reached the office.. Bad news which I heard from the person who plays a big role in my life.. and It makes it SOUR. really.

Bad news continues..Bad traffic. stuck in the rain. Sigh... and recently- I was thinking to have burger for dinner- and yet there were no parking lah, the burger stall was closed lah and the worst- one burger stall was open..but nobody was there! Apelahhh!!

Heh kan?
Before this bad Monday over- (here I am on bed, and I am going to have maggie mee cup for dinner later.) Pathetic ok?:P
I am just hoping that something good will happen for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after after tomorrow..and the day after after after tomorrow..
(That is why I never fancy Monday! Cehh!)

Ok. Stop. Mandi and will be back soon
*I think I have some ISSUES with Monday*

How was your Monday?
*Sighh*