Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inspiration

After several sleepless nights, I gained my spirit back.

Yesterday, was a great day.
Which was better than the day before.

I had to attended few important business meetings with my boss.
It was an exciting one.
Memorable.

As I look into the eyes of the chairman on the meeting, I started to think..

The Chairman is a LADY
She is a Chief Executive Officer for one of the big corporation in Malaysia.
Inspired by the toughness and the way of she handled most of the matter arising during the meeting.

I wonder..
How to be like her?

She is a mom.
and of course she is still someone's wife.
Could I ever possibly imagine..how to reach that stage?
Without sacrificing the attention to the family and still being someone who is so manja around her husband at night? Heh!
and in the morning, she is the BOSS who leading more than 100 employees in that company.

How?
I believed she is a strong woman.
Iron lady perhaps.

I always admire the lady boss.
Regardless, whether some people (including me) sometimes calling these ladies "cougar",
Haha ;P
The spirit that they had in their heart- you couldnt even imagine.

Every words that came from her mouth, its relevant.
She knows how to handle the situation where she needs to make the decision.
At the same time, I was looking at those people who sat on the chairs at the meeting.
Most of them, are men.

And that makes me smile.
Can't you see it?
Those men received instruction from that lady and keep saying
"Yes Dato'..I'll look at it.." or "Noted, Dato' " or "Yes, Dato'..I agree!"

Seriously, I keep on smiling during the meeting.
Oh,forgot to mention,
she is a "Dato'"
See?another recognition.

"Tangan yang menggoyang buaian mampu menggoncang dunia"

I am seriously believe it now..
and also this..

"Sehebat mana pun perempuan, tempatnya di dapur jugak"

=)
Balancing factor.
But, that lady CEO is my inspiration.