Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Excuses

Excuses?

I did that a lot.
I guess, everybody did that too!

Came out with 1000 and 1 excuses to anyone.
Excuses also is another way of telling people that;

"I AM NOT INTERESTED"
with you...or with your service...with your products that you are recommended to me..or even not interested to give some money to you (applicable to the beggars especially).

It is a form of rejection (in a nice way- if you are succeed and the other party didn't find out coz they are horribly stupid or doesn't understand the sarcastic language or they are the real "muka tembok" or maybe- they are really persuasive type of person!)

Well, excuses is common.
We do it everyday..at anytime where possible.
Kan?

So, I am done here!
Excuses on the certain issue- the lingo where I could smell and doesn't need further explanation.
I know..I am well versed on this matter.

Seriously,
Try me or I'll kick your as* before you even get a chance to give me the sarcasm in any form of excuses.
or just simply say;

"I am not interested"

then, I'll be happy not to bother anymore.

Thank you and have a great day guys =)

*above statements are not related to anyone at any moment- ok.lie*