Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Friends..


Dear friends...
Me-admit that I am the selfish b*tch at the moment.
By isolating myself in my "cave",
I did not even reply to your text, nor pickup the phone calls or respond to any forms of "hello" for the past few weeks.

I am that selfish b*tch and always be the one.

I am no longer the happy go lucky one ..at least at this very moment.
Sorrow and sickness are always be around.

Breaking down and now picking up pieces of my heart which is here and there.

Time is always crucial
and time is what I always wanted.

Being an as*- is another part of me whenever I need a moment.

Please bear with all the nonsense.
I will be normal again...due to certain limitations
and yet..
I still need a moment.

I am not "oh-kay"
until I said - I am.

Pathetic.
Thank you for the understanding behavior.
Appreciate it A LOT.

Friends - always there.
Its just me to be blamed.
You guys are great and just fine.
Forgive me for this unacceptable attitude.

Please bear like a teddy bear.
=)
I miss the good times
but
I still need a moment.