Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Have you?

Have you ever thought that something which used to be so incredible turned out to be something is no longer possible?

I never had that kind of thought.
My mistake- I admit that.

Honestly, life is full of surprises! -Common thought, I know.
However, please read the sentence properly.
It is a fact which is can be related to anytime and anywhere!

Happy, sad,devastated,angry,hopeless,anxious etc etc..
Its all the feelings that you don't even know when its gonna hit you.
Surprise eh?

I used to be on top.
The happiness is UNLIMITED.
as if I could even get anything and see through most of the things that might happen soon!
See?
I am nobody as in I am not perfect either!

When the cloudy complete with the heavy rains and sometimes lighting and thunderstorm hitting a certain point of life-
Haaaa....that is where the UNLIMITED of sadness begin!

Everything seems to be ZERO!
I am saying this based on the experiences as I am going through it now.
Well, seriously- It used to be so INCREDIBLE...
With the emotion stability, great career, good opportunity, friends & family, flings, secret affairs, excellent income- I couldn't see anything was wrong.

As a human, I always forgot this;

God is great.

It is not easy to bring back the positive impact which you couldn't even afford to see during your "hard" time.

Now- nothing is positive.
I am being surrounded by negativity.

Change it into a positive manner,which I am doing now.
See whats next? Lets leave it to the almighty.

I am climbing the ladder-one step at a time.

Hopefully, there will be a slight happiness and excitement is on the way.
Yada yada yada ... *Yawning*

I'm rambling at 2.48 am with a big hope to sleep tightly.
Sweet dreams.