Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Wedding Date

There are no more smiles..
There are no more sweet rhymes...
There are no more excitement..
There are no more sounds...

What the fcuk is going on now?

Well, I attended few weddings receptions during the weekend.
Garden wedding...Malay style wedding...and I attended it alone- without a date.

Next, there will be another wedding.
Which requires an opposite gender-date.
I asked around..
No one volunteer.
and even one of them sarcastically said something which really hit me hard.Inside.
Classic isn't?
As usual- pathetic.

Moving forward- me still looking for a presentable date for the next wedding..and the next one..and the next one!

Or else, I've been thinking of paying for this kind of service.
Is there any?=)

My regular wedding date?
Specifications:

Heights : 1.7 m and above
Weight: 60 kg max
Dressing style: According to the wedding theme.
Fees: can we discuss about it? =P
Hahaha..

Its Sunday already.
and I hate it coz tomorrow is Monday.

Well, today- I realized that sometimes the person that you really LIKE can turn to be the person that you HATE the most in this world.

Thanks!