Sunday, March 28, 2010

Transforming Part 1

No1- I re-arranged the position of my bed last night, just to get better view.
No2- I've deleted all the unnecessary comments on my pics in FB
N03- I've set my mind and try not think about it.
No4- I'll cut my hair tomorrow, since I haven't trim it for the past 1 year.
No5- I've decided to start being friendly to new friends or potential friends.
No6- I do not want to think about anything related to any particular person
No7- I've put aside those stuff that could make me remind of certain people. Such as car sticker,
keychain,pics etc etc.
No8- I've been thinking of going out often and having a nightlife again. Yippie!
No9- I'll do what I have to do
No10- I'll exercise more and get some new hobbies.

Sounds easy eh?
Execution- starting now.
Wish me luck, people!